A Replay Belief Mahdism - The True Path

Latest Posts

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, February 20, 2021

A Replay Belief Mahdism


These comments of mine I sent to the reverend scholar Dr. Ab- dul Aziz Sachadina for his perusal. My intention was to solicit his clarification whatever he might deem necessary in case of my being erroneous in understanding any of the themes on the contents of his book. I even rather went too jar to request him to translate himself this comments into English. He favored me with answer:
“Your comments about my book I have read. I see befitting it is what you have explained and commented in a way of your own view of the universe should be published either along with the book or into a separate edition. As for its translation into Eng- lish is concerned I consider it a labor of unbearable endeavor. Hence, I may be excused and my apology be accepted.

CLICK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Labels

Connect with us

More than 600,000+ are following our site through Social Media Join us now  

Miracles For Kids

نموذج الاتصال

Name

Email *

Message *

About the site

author The True Path"   The Quran, repeatedly calls on the believers to seek knowledge, "And He has subjected to you, as from Him, all that is in the heavens and on earth: behold…

Learn more ←